Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thoughts

I went to Tarjay today to pick up a few essentials and non essentials (shhh....Adam doesn't know.....yet).  Check out my loot:

Beige Lacy Dress

I'm thinking I'll wear this to Natalie's baby shower that I'm co-hosting Sunday afternoon.  It's short so I'll have to wear leggings/black tights underneath, but I'm thinking this with my new BCBG's and some fancy earrings.  What do you think?

Colored Tights
Eeeekkk!  I love these.  I love wearing tights/leggings, and hello??!  Colored tights/leggings??!!  A prissy girl's dream come true!!  Too much?  I'm thinking they will add oomph to a LBD or any solid dress for that matter.



And finally, above is the F21 dress that I'm planning on wearing to Jessica's Bach party Saturday night.  The whole shebang (minus the accessories).  How does it look?  Can you tell I'm majorly sucking in?  No Chick-Fil-A  (at least until next week), shawty!

~LL

6 comments:

  1. OMG! the forever 21 dress looks awesome!! love that style! i wish i could rock 'em, but "at least you guys can wear halters, i have man shoulders!" ha!! a little 'mean girls', sorry! anyway, looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, boo! you SO could rock this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So SKINNY!!! Great dress on you! I also picked up a couple of pairs of those tights this past weekend. I was boring and went with black and gray. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, love! the flat tummy tights are a must in this dress. i probably went overboard on the colored tights, but i just can't resist pink or purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look amazing. I absolutely LOVE when Women wear Tights/Pantyhose/Stockings, it is the Sexiest thing. I love how they make a bad pair of Legs look good & a great pair of Legs perfect (& I of course Love the way they Feel on a Woman).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet compliment! I am obsessed with tights/stockings & probably could wear them every day!

      Delete

I love to hear from you!