Monday, October 22, 2012

Dead Recap & other shenanigans...

Alright, first things first.  Let's talk Walking Dead, folks.
  • Rick is quite the a-hole these days, huh?  Okay I get it.  Your wife cheated on you with Shane.  Technically, she thought you were dead, and let's all just admit that pre-psycho Shane was pretty damn hot.  Then, Shane went all Fatal Attraction and ending up "making" Rick kill him.  Whatevs.  It's over....Shane's gone...move on, Rick.  You've got a lil' bambino on the way, and your son is seriously on.my.nerves.
  • Hershel survived.  How on earth that happened, I have no idea.  I kinda wanted him to get all zombie-fied, y'all.  Wouldn't that have been the most freaky/hilarious thing ever?
  • Carol killed a zombie and then performed a "caesarean" on said zombie.  Whattt????  That's cray, girlfriend.
  • Rick killed 2 convicts without the blink of an eye.  Someone's taking this "take no prisoners" thing seriously
  • And, since I am such an obsessive WD fan, I also DVR Talking Dead which comes on at 11 on AMC Sunday nights. Annnndddd, guess who's making a reappearance next Sunday??!!!!
MERLE!! T-Dog betta run!!  (image courtesy of: http://tvfilmnews.com)    

This weekend flew by.  We traveled to Winston-Salem, NC to visit my in-laws for the weekend.  It was truly a great, relaxing weekend.  We always come home rested and at least a few pounds heavier as my mom-in-law is the best cook ever.  Thanks for the R&R, Grandaddy and Ba Chan (as Aaron Mo would say)!

I voted today and it was easy-peasy.  Glad that's out of the way!

Came home to find that my Loft Curvy Skinnies had arrived.  Dolls, they are cuuuuute, fit like a glove, and are so well-made!  Will post pics this week.  

I purchased this dress from Forever 21 yesterday for my friend, Jessica's, bachelorette party in just a few short weeks:


Do you likey?  I do.  I think the high neck takes away from the short skirt.  Just hoochie enough for "da club." (ha!)  Plus, I like the bibb necklace as well- might have to scoot over to Charming Charlie's. Now to see if it'll actually look this good......looks like calorie counting starts NOW!

~LL
































































































1 comment:

  1. I have that bib necklace from F21 in gold. I LOVE it, but I've worn it once and now it's kind of goldish-green. Whatever, I think it was $10. That's a cute dress. I'm all about anything leather right now.

    TWD was amazing. I currently love how badass everyone is, including that little runt, Carl.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!