- Rick is quite the a-hole these days, huh? Okay I get it. Your wife cheated on you with Shane. Technically, she thought you were dead, and let's all just admit that pre-psycho Shane was pretty damn hot. Then, Shane went all Fatal Attraction and ending up "making" Rick kill him. Whatevs. It's over....Shane's gone...move on, Rick. You've got a lil' bambino on the way, and your son is seriously on.my.nerves.
- Hershel survived. How on earth that happened, I have no idea. I kinda wanted him to get all zombie-fied, y'all. Wouldn't that have been the most freaky/hilarious thing ever?
- Carol killed a zombie and then performed a "caesarean" on said zombie. Whattt???? That's cray, girlfriend.
- Rick killed 2 convicts without the blink of an eye. Someone's taking this "take no prisoners" thing seriously.
- And, since I am such an obsessive WD fan, I also DVR Talking Dead which comes on at 11 on AMC Sunday nights. Annnndddd, guess who's making a reappearance next Sunday??!!!!
|MERLE!! T-Dog betta run!! (image courtesy of: http://tvfilmnews.com)|
This weekend flew by. We traveled to Winston-Salem, NC to visit my in-laws for the weekend. It was truly a great, relaxing weekend. We always come home rested and at least a few pounds heavier as my mom-in-law is the best cook ever. Thanks for the R&R, Grandaddy and Ba Chan (as Aaron Mo would say)!
I voted today and it was easy-peasy. Glad that's out of the way!
Came home to find that my Loft Curvy Skinnies had arrived. Dolls, they are cuuuuute, fit like a glove, and are so well-made! Will post pics this week.
I purchased this dress from Forever 21 yesterday for my friend, Jessica's, bachelorette party in just a few short weeks:
Do you likey? I do. I think the high neck takes away from the short skirt. Just hoochie enough for "da club." (ha!) Plus, I like the bibb necklace as well- might have to scoot over to Charming Charlie's. Now to see if it'll actually look this good......looks like calorie counting starts NOW!