Monday, October 15, 2012

Dead Recap

Omgee.  Walking Dead.  What a way to start the season!  Here are my thoughts:

  • Rick is no longer putting up with everyone else's s%*t.  Love that.  However, he's not being very nice to his wife and that's kind've on my nerves.  Granted, she cheated on him, is possibly carrying another zombie man's baby, and really overreacted about Shane's death in last season's finale, but give a sister a break.  She's about to pop in a post-apocalyptic world and she doesn't know if she's having a baby or a baby zombie.  Real issues, people!
  • Daryl is hot.  There, I said it.  I heart him and his Crossbow.  
  • Carol hitting on Daryl?  Gross and totally inappro!  I'm all for being a cougar (Hello! JHutch!), but for God's sakes, she could be his mother!
  • Carl needs a serious hair chop.  
  • Hershel's leg.  Wha?????  My first thought upon waking this morning was, "how in the world are they going to stop him from bleeding out??" 
  • Maggie might be less annoying this season......but I'm probably getting ahead of myself.
  • After two seasons T-Dog is finally contributing something.  About time.  Haters gonna hate!
  • Zombie security guards.  Totally had a flashback to one of my all-time favorite 80's movie ever: 
Night of the Comet (image courtesy of http://images.popmatters.com/blog_art/n/nightofthecomet.jpg)

  • Andrea's totally "hiding out" in downtown Senoia.  (Hey Andrea, while you're there, why don't you swing by and check out the newest Southern Living Idea House.....the Christmas decorations are impeccable!)
  • And last but not least, the non-zombie prisoners.  They look hilarious.  This will be interesting.
Where in the world is Merle??

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!