Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Girls

Over the past few months I've noticed some of my FB friends posting about this little new HBO show titled, Girls.  After reading yet another status update about one particular, hilarious episode ("The Crackcident"), I decided to get my act together and set the show up on DVR.  Well lemme tell you, I'm so glad I did!

I watched the first 3 episodes of this show last night until 12:30.  I would have watched the next three episodes that were recorded, however; it was 12:30 and I had to make myself go to bed.  One word: hysterical.  If this isn't the perfect example of "girls" these days, I don't know what is.  I loved it!  Lena Dunham is hilarious, self-deprecating, and I just want to hang out with her.....every day.  Everyone is fantastic, really.  Watch.  You'll be glad you did.

Here's a clip of an epi that I have yet to watch, but am so looking forward to:


1 comment:

  1. Favorite show!! The "crackcident" is amazing. There are so many lines in that show that crack me up "you'll never find him, it's like Waterworld in there." LOVE!! Zosia Mamet is perfect as Shoshanna. Can't wait for January when it comes back!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!