Anywho, today's a new day and it's time to get back at it. Let's talk Dead:
- I think The Governor is good looking. I know that comes as such a huge surprise to anyone that knows me. (wink!)
- I also think The Governor is slightly psychotic, but you know, everyone's a little off their rocker in Zombie Land.
- Andrea's totally going to hit it. And when I say hit it, I mean "The Gov-nah." First, Shane. Now him? Go guuuurrl.
- Michonne is Lauryn Hill's doppelganger.
- While they were enjoying the sidewalk shopping "Woodbury" had to offer, they should have swung by Redneck Gourmet for fries and a BFGLT sammich!
- Merle cracks me up. I don't know why they weren't happier to see him- there is no other crazy redneck I would want on my side during a zombie apocalypse than Merle Dixon.
- I found the head tank slightly confusing.
I got blonde highlights this weekend and I love it. I need to take a picture. I'm now wishing I had just dyed my whole head blonde. I know it's weird to dye your hair a lighter shade in the Fall, but I wanted a change and my normal go-to change (bangs) was not happening.
I took Aaron to "Trunk or Treat" at the First Methodist Church in Griffin Sunday. Here's a pic of my little Batman: