Below is a list of things that have already happened today and it's not even 2:00 pm:
- Got to school, couldn't find a parking space and was 10 minutes late to class. Classy.
- Got stuck talking to a chatty classmate and was almost late to my next class. Why do I always make friends with the girl that has boyfriend drama?
- Got to next class and the discussion was the heart and how it works. Fell apart and had to excuse myself to go to the bathroom and cry. Do I know how the heart works? Yes, I've done nothing but study a heart (my angel's heart, in fact) for the past two months. I think I know how it works and when it doesn't work the way its supposed to.
- Went to Chick-fil-A dead-set on ordering a Chargrilled Chicken Salad. At the last minute, ordered the number 1 combo because it's just one of those days. At this moment feeling guilty......and sipping on some sweeeeetttttt tea.
- Came home to find that Sophie May had puked (what looks like leaves and mud) on my beige couch. The puke was orange. Seriously?? For all of y'all that don't know, Sophie May is my "Scheenie" (Shih tzu/ Dachshund mix) and she's a diva and a half.
On the bright side:
- I ordered the Bare Minerals makeup kit to try again.....more like the third time. This is the last time I will try it, and it better damn work.
- I am on book five of the Sookie Stackhouse series, and have six more to go. I'm seriously going to go into a depression (like I did with Twilight) when the series is over.
- I'm having a Franklin and Rosemary boutique party Thursday night and I'm pumped for some hawt clothes.
- Adam, Aaron, and I don't have to move until the end of February. This works well in two ways: 1) It gives our house a little extra time to be on the market so if it sells we don't have to move; and 2) It gives us extra time to pack and not feel so rushed if we do have to move.
- Highlight of my day was an email from my sister's boss. Here it is: "Just wanted to share that Alec had a Jump Rope for Heart fundraiser for school and he raised $125 in honor of Luke Mosely... hope one day no one has to go thru what you went thru Hayley" (Thank you so much Becky and Alec. I hope no one has to go through this either.)