Friday, January 13, 2012

Ch, ch, ch, ch, changes.......

I haven't posted since Sunday- five whole days.  Rut-roh.  I promised to do better, and I will get better.  I'm seriously bringing "the blog back," slowly but surely.

First of all, I want to say thank you to the people that responded to my last blog.  I had some friends email me to say that their preacher had preached a sermon that day about trusting God and listening to His plan.  (I knew I should have gotten my rear out of bed that morning for church!)  After speaking with them, and peeking at their notes about listening for His plan, we got an answer to our prayer.....

Adam and I are moving back to Macon at the end of this month.  We are both happy and sad.  Happy because we have friends and family there that mean the world to us; happy because we are eager to sell our home and wash our hands of it.  We are sad also; sad to leave my parents and good friends; sad to leave this house that we've fallen in love with.  But hey, that's life!  We prayed for God to give us an answer about where we needed to be, and he gave us an answer.  All because we gave it to Him, and we listened.  I won't lie, it wasn't the answer I wanted.  We have settled here, and although staying in this house and in this town was certainly not a long-term goal, we at least wanted to stay here until I finished school in December 2013.  But obviously, God has other plans for us and that's okay.  We'll make it- we've definitely been through much worse.

I think I might have some exciting news to share with y'all soon.  A possible business venture....whoop whoop!  Once I get all my ducks in a row I'll let y'all know what's going down.

Okay, moving on to fun things:

  • Looks like "Bey had her beybey!"  Blue Ivy.  What a horrible name.  Bless her heart.  I'm sure shes beautiful.  She'll be a rapper and a dancer.  Nicki Minaj betta' watch out!  As a side note, I read that the maternity ward patients are complaining about B and J taking over a whole maternity ward, and security guards blocking off the nursery so they couldn't see their babies.  Do I think all of this is true?  No.  Do I think Beyonce's a diva and some of this is true?  Yep.  I guess we'll see.....
This is what Bey's hospital room looked like.  Are you serious??  This is nicer than any house I've ever been in!

Diva.

  • Justin Timberlake is engaged.  Sadness.  I can't believe Jessica Biel gets to have his babies- that was supposed to be ME!!!!! ;)  All jokes aside, if Ryan Gosling marries Eva Mendes I'm literally throwing myself off a bridge.
  •  The obsession with Eric AKA Alexander Skarsgard from True Blood has moved to next level.  I'm now on novel four of the Sookie Stackhouse series and I cannot.get.enough.  Ahhh!!!  This is the way more fun (and sexay) version of Twilight, folks!  If you haven't jumped on board, do it NOW!!!!!  I mean, the obsession has gotten serious.  Rpatz has been dumped.  Let's compare, shall we:
Um, hell yes.
This is pretty hot, too.
 Gotta get back to the real world....aka: grocery shopping.  Have a good day!

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!