Monday, January 2, 2012

It's a new day!

Happy first Monday of the year!

I celebrated by buying myself 2 pairs of J Simp Jeggings- whoop whoop!  I'm excited to say I've gone down a size, so jean shopping was actually a pleasant experience today.  Here's to losing more weight and actually (and not just saying I'm going to) wearing a bikini this summer....Cheers!  Now, let's hope Adam doesn't look at our account anytime in the near future...

My week is already so busy.  With the exception of tomorrow, we have plans, doc appointments, dinners, parties, and etc. the rest of the week.  I go to the doc for a check-up Wednesday (blah) and Aaron heads to the doc for a heart scan Thursday.  Just typing that out makes me a nervous wreck.  Before I scare anyone, this is just a precautionary thing we are having to do because of Luke's precious heart.  There have been no signs at all that Aaron has any heart problems, we just have to check him.  If you are a praying person, send us some good thoughts Thursday.  I, of course, am freaking out because the last time we went to a heart doctor we heard news that broke our hearts.  Yes, I will be popping a Zantax Thursday morning.  Don't judge.

I need some book recommendations.  I'm reading the second book in the Sookie Stackhouse series, and while I love it, I'm getting impatient for her to hook up with Eric.  Does that even happen in the books?  I've got to get True Blood back on my Netflix que.....

Are y'all watching The Bachelor tonight??  I haven't decided if I'm going to get suckered in or not....Ben's just not interesting to me in the least. 

Yahoo is advertising your yearly horoscope.  With the exception of "reclaiming my singledom" and "having a baby," I think it looks pretty good.  Here it is (and go check yours out, too):

Gemini Outlook for 2012

Gemini
5/21 – 6/21

Year 2012 Overview

Another year of sweeping changes are in store, Gemini. If you thought last year was a whirlwind, hold the line. With an encore round of eclipse patterns hitting your constellation this summer, you're gearing up for the next level of transformation! Your personal image and intimate relationships will continue to change over the course of the next 12 months, so be ready for anything. If you're single, this could very well be the year you finally get hitched. If you're already betrothed, this is the year you could reclaim your singledom, buy a house or have a baby. Either way, you're moving toward the great unknown, so let go - and let the stars show you the way!
This is your year to finally regain that sense of discipline you swore you'd have at the start of last year. With Saturn moving into your sector of health and routines this year, you should be able to get a good grip on daily wellness practices. Healthy foods and consistent exercise will be key to pushing your vitality from acceptable to stellar. You'll need to be operating at maximum potential to navigate all the exciting changes just around the bend!
The other big news is that Saturn is finally leaving your romance and creativity sector in October. After many hard-earned lessons in love over the past two years, you're ready for a serious reprieve. You've certainly upgraded your standards, haven't you? Use this year to live the words that you preach in your relationships. Many people look up to you as a role model, so act accordingly. With Mars activating your domestic sector for a good portion of the year, you'll have plenty of intensity on the home front to contend with. If you're not happy with your current living quarters, this is the year to put energy into making that change.

Have a good night, friends!
 
~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!