Saturday, January 7, 2012

Weekend Roundup

It's Saturday night and I'm blogging in my pj's.  Yep, this is the life.....lemme tell ya!  Actually to be honest, I'm enjoying myself.  It's been a low-key weekend so far and that's fine with me.  I did, however, make the mistake of ordering "Contagion" on PPV, and now am paranoid of walking out of the door.  Warning: if you're a major Germaphobe, DO NOT watch this movie- your life will never be the same!  (As a side note, Gwyneth P was in the movie, and don't get me wrong, she's a hottie, but I think Gwynnie might be showing her age.  Maybe it's time for a new hairdo instead of that same blonde hair parted down the middle look.  At this point, only the Kardashian sisters can pull that off.)

While Adam was busy "working for the weekend," Aaron and I went to visit my cousin, Jill, and his baby cousin, Mary Leigh.  They are only 5 months apart, and when they're together it's nothing but a major cutefest.  Here are some pics of them playing; be warned: the adorable factor is at it's highest:

I did a collage using the iphone app, Pic Collage.  I hope it works.....


I love when we can get them together.  They are at the cutest ages, and the way they interact is just priceless.  They hug, kiss, hold hands, and LOVE each other.  It literally makes my heart happy.  :)





Here's another pic to document our weekend; Sophie got her "haiiiirrr did":

I used effects on this pic because I look hein.  Sophie, of course, would not look at the camera.  Diva.


Adam and I celebrated one of my dearest friends 30th birthday last night.  I don't have any pictures of that because I'm a horrible picture taker, but I will say that if you end up having a dance party to old school "Back Dat Ass Up" you're having a good time. PCB 2000- what what!!


On a more serious song note, I was running errands yesterday and flipping through the songs on my Nano when Dixie Chick's "Godspeed (Sweet Dreams)" came on.  I was going to turn it, but I made myself listen to it.  I also made myself pull over because I was crying so hard.  I've never been able to listen to it without crying, but now, since the loss of our precious Luke, this song has taken on a different meaning.  If you've never heard it, YouTube it.  It's absolutely beautiful.  Here's a peek at the beautiful lyrics:

"Godspeed, little man
Sweet dreams, little man
Oh my love will fly to you each night on angels wings
Godspeed
Sweet dreams"

Godspeed, little man. :)


Okay, I'm crying so we need a change of subject and a good end to this post.  Sooooo.........

When's Bey gonna have her beybey??  Let's bet!!


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!