Friday, May 1, 2009

To do the one-piece, or not do the one-piece, that is the question.........

Friends, bathing suit season is here. And as excited as I am about sunshine, beaches, pretty tans, and sipping Cherry Limeade (diet of course) by the pool, I am not so excited about putting on the bikini. You see, the "diet" that I've been supposedly abiding by......not so much. This month I have pretty much eaten like I have the metabolism of a 12 year old girl. Yes, I will say that I've been stressed due to lots of different things, and we all know stress can contribute to overeating at times.........but, I am not one to turn down a Dairy Queen Butterfinger Blizzard when it's mentioned. So, the new goal is to lose 8 LB's by the end of the month and before the family trip to Biloxi. My smart mama booked a condo with our own private pool- hell yeah. I plan to purchase this Victoria Secret bikini when I am rocking a better bod:
Love the yellow. I'll totally look like the model wearing this: boobs and all! Haha.......

So, before my transformation into Marisa Miller (ha!), I want to get a really, really cute one-piece just to hide the tummy a bit. What do you think?? I've been scouring the web, and these are just a few of my adorable one-piece finds:
This one (on the right) is from the Candies line at Kohl's. I think it's super-cute and fun. Plus, it's pink. And ya'll know how much I love pink!



This one is a monokini from Dillard's. I dunno. Kinda cute? Kinda trashy? You be the judge. Probably would need to try it on to see.......

I LOVE this one. I actually think this one of my favorite. Loving the "zebra" look.

What do you think, blog friends?? I'm going shopping this weekend so I've gotta get some feedback!

5 comments:

  1. I'm debating whether or not to do the one-piece this year too. I just feel like once I do it, I can't ever go back to a bikini!

    Anyway, as for the ones you have here, I LOVE the zebra one. It is very classy looking (in my opinion) even though its animal print. The middle one could be cute ... I think that a solid one in that style would be adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! Yeah, I am totally with you on the one-piece thing. I would love to rock a bikini right now, but my stomach says otherwise. ;) Zebra suit is my fave, and I agree with you on the monokini- I am shopping today so I'll let you know if I get any good purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only request is please no one piece with side cut outs. I can't handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the pink one and the zebra one are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth: Request noted, friend.

    MK: I saw the pink one in yesterday at Kohls- not as cute as picture; the zebra one is adorable. I'm looking for a cheaper copy-cat today!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!