Friday, May 29, 2009

Feeling gooood......

Today my first day of vacation officially began. Yay! I am so happy to have 10 days off (yes, I'm including weekends) and it couldn't come at a better time. Time to get away and recuperate. All I want to do is veg out by the pool, with a cold beverage, my ipod, and a good book and get my "tan on." We don't leave for Biloxi until next Tuesday, but I intend to start vacationing immediately. June is such a busy month for us so I'm going to soak up the laziness as much as I can while I can!

In other exciting news, I read today that there is going to be a remake of the movie, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." Holy shiz! Love it. Do ya'll remember that movie? You know, the movie that had Sarah Jessica, Helen Hunt, Shannen Doherty, the cute boyfriend that could dance his sleeveless tank-top ass off?? That's it. Probably one of my fave movies of all time. Couldn't be more excited about this news. I wonder if they're casting extras......hmmmmmm........

As a side note, I broke out the bikini today. I've only wore the tankini for a couple of weeks, but I just can't do it anymore, friends! This white stomach needs a tan! I know there's some gorgeous abs beneath this flab.....I will find them one day. ;)

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!