Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Worn Out

Oh my dear God. I am so happy this day is over with. I am exhausted both physically and mentally. I have a bottle of Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon in the kitchen waiting on me, and it's about to be open. I have been so incredibly busy today that I haven't had time to sit and appreciate that tomorrow is basically my last day of work for awhile. I get off at noon Friday and vacay begins! Could not come at a better time.......

So, I've got to bring up the fact that New Moon spoiler pics have been released today and boyfriend is looking HAWT. I mean, what am I to do with myself until this movie comes out??? So effing' excited.

As far as celebrity gossip goes right now, here's my take:
  • Kris Allen won. There's nothing else to say, but that he won. Yes, Adam Lambert was fantastic......but Kris Allen won. Move on. Adam Lambert already has and is back dressing like a drag queen (hehe-kidding!)
  • Jon & Kate are over. Jon cheated. Kate's not nice (to put it mildly). Is that a good reason? No, cheating is never the answer. But, both of these people need to give it up and focus on their 8 precious children. Over it!
  • Melissa Joan Hart looks fantastic. You go girl!
  • I kinda want to start watching The Hills again since Kristen Cavallari is back. No, I never liked her that much, but she brings the drama. Love it!
  • Tori & Dean are back- yay!!!!
  • And most importantly.........the MTV VMA's come on Sunday night and lover will be there. Red carpet coverage to follow........
Have a good night, everyone!! Off to soak myself in a hot bubble bath!

3 comments:

  1. I'v been voting for your boyfriend to win at the VMA's =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm out of shows to watch now that TV season is over so I think I should take up watching Tori & Dean. When does it come on?

    And I'm with you on the Hills - I love/hate Kristin C!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mk: Thanks friend! Me too. ;)

    Katie: Tori and Dean comes on Tuesdays at 10pm and it's SO good! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!