Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Woe is me Wednesday.......

Warning: I'm fixing to be a real drama queen.

So, today started out good. It's hump day, I am still reveling in the fact that this teacher dream just might happen, we have a not-so-busy weekend planned which makes this girl very happy, and I thought I looked pretty darn cute in my grey skirt, white button-down, and heels. Cut to 1:30 this afternoon: I get home from lunch (Adam is already home for the day), and dishes are piled up in the sink, the trash needs to be taken out, and Adam's dirty plate is on our coffee table. He, in the meantime, was showering. Well, shit hits the roof. Adam gets out of the shower and I go off on him. I then cleaned up the mess myself, and then left to go back to work early from lunch. Basically, to pass the time before I went back into the office, I sat in my car and did a People crossword puzzle while crying like an idiot. Once I got back into the office, I promptly went down to the snack machine and got the white-cheddar flavored popcorn and Coke Zero. What a nutritious lunch, huh? Adam later called and said that if I would have given him a chance to clean up (he had just gotten home and gotten in the shower at the time that I arrived for lunch break) all of the things that I made "such" a big deal over would have been taken care of. Whatev. Now, several hang-ups and screaming later we are a-okay. Marriage. It's just so fun. I'm drinking tonight.

BTW, does anyone know if Bethany Frankel's new book, "Naturally Thin" is any good? I'm considering making that purchase. I saw pictures of me today from the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure, and let's just say I should have ran that race.........and continued running after the race was over. Not good, friends. Not good.

1 comment:

  1. Oh...I know the coming home to a dirty house deal all too well, sister. World War III, IV, and V have already happened at Casa de Kindredly.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!