Friday, May 15, 2009

Blurbs

It is 1:26 and I am off for the day, folks. Yep. Real excited about this current status. Basically, starting today we get to leave at noon every other Friday until school starts back up in August. Super-pumped about this. My awesome boss said I could have today, and I said OKAY! Happiness. I am about to throw on a tankini (yes, a tankini- more on that from this post) and head over to Laura's to soak up some rays, and catch up on my stash of US Weekly's. Yes, today is a good day.

Did ya'll watch Grey's last night? Oh my gawd. I seriously cannot cry one more tear over that show! For those of you that watch Grey's, but still have yet to watch the season finale, WATCH IT. I won't offer any spoilers, but I will say that I have considered Prozac after the hot mess of a state that show left me in last night. Ready for So You Think You Can Dance, peeps!

I want to give a blog shout-out to one of my besties, Brooke. She is in Miami recovering from major heart surgery right now. Brooke- I love you and I'm so proud of you for being so brave! Can't wait to see you next week. Lerve!

This weekend should be pretty good. Adam's dad and step mom are in town from Winston-Salem, NC. We rarely get to see them, so when they're in town it's a big deal. I really am so lucky to have such great in-laws. Anyway, I am posting a picture of me, Mika (Adam's step-mom), and my sis-in-law, Rachel at Christmas dinner this past year. Mika is so freakin' precious.......and, she makes the world's best sushi.


Ready for some sun, folks! Praying for a J-Lo tan........wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!