Monday, May 18, 2009

News

Well, it's official........I'm going to Grad School!!! Woohoo!!!! I got my acceptance today and I couldn't be more excited. I am going back in January for my Master's in Special Education at Georgia College and State University. It's actually called an MAT program, and that basically means I would be working towards my Master's while teaching. Thank God. So excited. The career goals finally seem to be falling into place. Yay!

Not much else to post on today, friends. I have a crazy week ahead of me (Thank God it's Memorial Day weekend). My boss will be out of town so that leaves me running things around the office. Vacay is two weeks away and I couldn't be more excited. I am reading Bethany Frankel's book Naturally Thin and I have to say, it's pretty darn good. She is pretty much telling you how to eat without dieting. However, I am sticking with Weight Watchers. Maybe the bikini dream for Summer 2009 isn't so far-fetched........guess we'll see.

2 comments:

I love to hear from you!