Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Wanna Dance With Somebody is seriously, like THE best song ever!

I hope everyone's been enjoying this gorgeous weekend. I have steadily been trying to get my "tan on" and think I have somewhat succeeded. I also downloaded some new tunes to the ipod, and I just have to say, Whitney Houston's Greatest Hits is the junk. I have set a new record this weekend on the treadmill because of this very fact: I worked out 3 days in a row! Whoa. Yeah, I'm totally blown away myself. Note to self: keep good music on the ipod and the flat tummy will come.....this would also include sticking to a diet plan which I haven't been so great at the past few days. When your weekend diet consists of Corona Lights, Totinos Pizza, and Potato Salad it's time to reel it in. Yeah. Which leads me to my next thought......

This evening's menu should be a doozy. In honor of the Hill's finale and MTV Movie Awards I'm having the girls over and snackages will include: meatballs, chicken wings, buffalo chicken dip (please, Kik's), and wine. Lerve. We're so healthy. Although some of my blogger friends have expressed their lack of concern/care for anything celebrity (which is okay) I am the exact opposite. Sorry. I love celebrities and the crazy train they ride everyday. Pure entertainment, folks. So, as you can imagine, I am super-pumped about the MTV Awards show tonight. It's an event in the Mosely home. My husband is OVER it and I'm a dork. Hehe.

We leave for Biloxi Tuesday and I am looking so forward to it. I have never gambled before so I'm pretty excited. Adam's real scared.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!