Monday, June 1, 2009

Love Hangover

Did ya'll watch the MTV Movie Awards? If you didn't let me just fill you in: boyfriend was ALL over the place. Ahhhhh......love. He is absolutely delish in every way. Typically, I would feel bad for squealing every time he came on the television screen, but at least 4 of my girlfriends that watched it with me were doing the same thing. How the heck are we supposed to make it to November when New Moon comes out?? We shall persevere! In the meantime, I am posting a picture of my favorite moment in MTV Movie Awards history. I couldn't find the video, but this picture should explain everything. Enjoy!

Image courtesy of New Moon Movie

1 comment:

  1. I thought about you every time they put the camera on Boyfriend... I knew it would make you so happy...haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!