Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thoughts

The baby bug has bitten me, folks. I'm not even gonna lie. It is babies galore everywhere I go. I have friends left and right that are either: (a) getting pregnant; (b) having a baby; (c) on their second baby; or (d) talking about getting pregnant. Is this a sign that I should be with child? I don't know, but the baby bug is biting me hard. I went to a baby shower yesterday and it literally felt like a "baby shower," babies everywhere. I zoomed in on a precious little baby boy that had big blue eyes, tons of dark hair, and super chubby legs, and had to hold him during the shower. I was IN LOVE. Maybe it's time.....I don't know. I do know that Adam needs another job and that is a must before any child is conceived. I guess we'll see. Oh! I have to give a shout-out to my cousin, Jill; she found out that she will be having a baby girl. Woohoo!! I can't wait to snuggle and kiss this baby cousin in just a few months. See what I'm talking about?? I'm on baby overdrive.

Today, we are having a girls day/birthday celebration(s) for both me and my good friend, Lauren. I'm looking so forward to a day with the just the girls. I have the ipod and ipod dock loaded up, and Bud Light Lime in the fridge. I plan to roast by the pool and catch up on celebrity gossip. Speaking of, have ya'll seen the latest picture of Miss Jennifer Aniston at the Women In Film awards this weekend? If not, here it is:

She looks fantastic, does she not?
Image courtesy of People

Have a great Sunday, friends!

1 comment:

  1. I hate I couldn't stay long today! Had a god time while I was there though! Love you and hope you had a fantabulous b-day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!