Friday, June 12, 2009

Welcome back to the land of the living!

I have been MIA for the past few days. But, I have a good excuse. I got sick......on my birthday. Yep, it was a stomach bug and it was terrible. Wednesday I woke up feeling great, so happy it was my birthday, blah, blah, blah. I put a cute dress on, curled my hair (yes, I'm a dork), and was happy to be the big 2-7. So, after me and my co-workers ate lunch at a local Japanese restaurant I get back to work and it hit me big time. Basically, I ended up getting sick at work and almost puked in my car (in the "foach", by the way). I walked in the door and Adam asked me, "What happened to you?". Thanks, babe. So instead of coming home, opening presents, going out to dinner, drinking wine, and enjoying the birthday, my face was in a toilet bowl. Nice visual, I know. Luckily, I am feeling better. Damn stomach bug. Adam gave me an Ipod Dock. I told him I needed this for tidying purposes since I like to listen to music while cleaning. While this is true, I also enjoy doing my best Beyonce and Brit-Brit impersonations for Sophie May when I'm home alone; the ipod dock has solved this problem, and I can now have Dance Club USA anytime I want! Real happy girl.

Besides the whole puking experience, I had a great birthday. Sunday I get to celebrate again with some of my best friends and I really cannot wait.

Thanks to everyone who commented on my last post; it's so comforting to know people are out there thinking and praying for you and your family.

Off to indulge in one of me and the hubster's favorites, pot roast. Yum! I'll be blogging soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!