Friday, June 19, 2009

TGIF

Happy Friday, friends! Thank God the weekend is finally here. This week has been insane, but a good craziness. My boss took myself and my co-workers up to Atlanta yesterday for a day of relaxation. We went and ate lunch at a gorgeous home on the Chattahoochee River, and lemme' just say, it was FABULOUS. Their deck overlooked the river and it was absolutely beautiful. A few rafters came floating by tugging a cooler of beer, and I literally had to restrain myself from doing a swan drive into the river. Despite the 100 degree heat, it was all-in-all, a perfect day. Seriously, what can beat sun, fun, and a low country boil?? Good times.

This weekend is chalking up to be a busy one for the Moselys. Tomorrow afternoon we have a baby shower to host/attend (yes, I feel like the baby shower queen); and tomorrow evening one of our friends, Julie, is having a 30th birthday partay (Happy Birthday, Jules!). I'm already exhausted. Excited, but exhausted.

Beyonce is exactly 1 week away from next Wednesday. I can already feel the excitement starting to bubble up. I'm going with a good group of girls, and we're staying in ATL so it should be a night of insanity. I would like to bust out my faux gladiator heels for Miz Knowles, but with us being on the floor I think my comfy, Yellow Box flops will have to work. Mental note: Find a cute dress to "bounce" it in. We'll do!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Granny is such a dum-dum - i wrote a comment and forget to post it. Basically it said you got your Dad down to a tee! He loves his girls - and is so protective of you -I'm sure Adam is aware of your Dad's protectiveness of his girls. Your Dad is special - Granny needs to put down on paper some special things - one of which I always told him that even tho he was cute as a child - someday he would be the best looking Todd man AND HE IS! with the exception of our cute Pa - but then again he is just like his Dad. Todd men have always preferred girls - your Dad will tell you so - they especially like pretty and girly girls like you and Megan are (megan might argue with girly for her but she really is. We love you girls and can hardly wait for your Dad to hurry home. Granny

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!