Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ring The Alarm!

Tomorrow is my Friday. Thank the lawd! Leaving at 4:00 pm to head up to Griffin and meet the girls for........BEYONCE!!!! Woohoo! I can't wait. We're on the floor, and I literally mean, on the floor. Like, we're standing up the entire time. Eeekkk!!! So, I woke up this morning with the Beyonce wardrobe in question. I am only for sure that:

(a) I will be wearing a halter dress because it's just too damn hot to wear anything else.
(b) I will be wearing my hair up because it's just too damn hot to wear it down.
and
(c) As close as we are going to be to the ultimate diva, I refuse to bring my camera inside Phillip's Arena only to (with my luck) lose it, or get it taken away by some security guard with short-man syndrome. I will happily be snapping pics and recording video with my good ole camera phone. Grainy images.......whatev.

The only attire that I have not been for sure of is shoes. While flat-ironing my hair this morning I had the brilliant idea to head to DSW after work for the perfect shoes for tomorrow night. I had the Steve Madden Motif sandals in black on the brain. Were they there?? Hell no. That is the second time I have been to the DSW in Macon and they did not have them. Am I gonna have to drive to Lenox, people? So regrettably, I am stuck with my plain old flip-flops. Oh well.........maybe my nail polish will stand out. And in the words of Miz Knowles herself:

"Can you get me bodied
I wanna be myself tonight!"

I am out. Gotta go fix dinner for the hubster, and pack for lake fun Thursday. So excited!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those shoes! If you can’t find them anywhere, try Off Broadway and Macy’s. They carry Steve Madden shoes too. Or you could always call the Madden store in Lenox. HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!