Sunday, May 3, 2009

easy like Sunday morning..........

I am still in my pajamas and it's 2:11 on Sunday afternoon. Rut-roh. I'm not gonna lie- I love it. No worries, though. I'm about to hop in the shower and take a trip to Barnes and Noble. I need a good read. I cannot blame the laziness on a hangover, I don't have one. Thank God. I'm actually really surprised considering the fact that I drank a cheap bottle of White Zinfadel last night. Folks, I am not a White Zinfadel drinker, but I had a bottle in the fridge left over from the Purse Party, and I thought, why not? Fast-forward to Sunday afternoon, and I still have my Victoria Secret stretchy pants on. Time to get this booty in check.

Thanks everyone who commented on the bathing suit options! I began my swimsuit search at Kohl's yesterday. The "cute" pink one I posted Friday- not so much. More like trashtastic cuteness, if you get my drift. In my opinion, there wasn't much of a one-piece selection at Kohl's, which I'm surprised about considering all of the cute, fun, and stylish apparel that they carry. Hmmmmmm.......might check back with them later. I then made a trip to Dillard's (so should not have gone there). Yes, they had adorable bathing suits, and yes, their bathing suits were $65 and up. No thank you. I'm pretty positive I could get something just as cute at Marshall's for 20 bucks. I will probably be making a trip to Target this week, too. You can always count on some fantastic finds there. We'll see........

Tomorrow the new exercise regimen starts up! I have a spinning class tomorrow and Wednesday night after work which I'm super pumped about. Tuesday, Thursday's, and Friday's it's me and the treadmill at it again. I will drop 8 LB's by the end of May dammit. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!