Saturday, May 23, 2009

The sun will come out.......tomorrow??

Happy Saturday, friends! I am sitting here in my bathing suit, just put a pitcher of frozen margaritas in our cooler, and wondering if I need to wear a long-sleeve shirt over my Capri's because it's what, 68 degrees outside. WTF?? It's Memorial Day weekend!! Our friends, Laura and Brian, are having a Pre-Memorial Day shindig by their pool today and I am so sad that the sun has not shown it's face.......don't think it's going to for a few days. Boo. Oh well, I didn't get a new black tankini (Old Navy, folks) for it to just sit inside my underwear drawer. I am getting a tan today, dammit. Wish me luck!

As a side note, I've lost 3 pounds so far!! Woohoo! Weight Watchers is working.......or maybe it's just water weight. Hehe. Whatev. Loving it.

More later........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!