Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm sleepy.....

Hope everyone has had a great Memorial Day weekend so far! I am in Griffin spending the night. I figured I'd spend the holiday with my mom while honoring my dad and all of the other brave men and women that serve our country every day. We're getting pedicures and going shopping. Counting down the days until we are family vacaying it up in Biloxi. Dreading saying goodbye to my dad.........

The Pre-Memorial day shindig at our friends house turned out to be a great time, yesterday! The sun actually came out for a couple of hours and I got somewhat of a tan. I was, however, in the bed by 8 pm that night. Between the Pina Coladas, Strawberry Daquiris, Watermelon-Vodka boat, I was in sleepyland by 8:30. I know, I'm such a party animal. Hehe.

All I've got to say is thank God for short weeks.

Oh yeah, the birthday is exactly 17 days away. Woot Woot!

2 comments:

  1. Let the b-day countdown begin!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!