Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So, I had a bad day.

Today has been a bad day. I'm not going to sugarcoat it, because it's just been an all around bad day. I have never really talked about my blog disappearance almost two months ago. The hiatus only lasted a month, but to people that know me it felt like a year. I love my blog and I love blogging. I'm not going to go into all the details of why I stopped blogging during that time. Honestly, I have not had this bad a day since the day I had to delete the blog. Let's just say that today I realized that hard work does go unnoticed, and expectations fall short. I am disappointed.

Cinco de Mayo has not been so festive for me today, that is for sure. I still plan on having a margarita tonight, though. Hmmm.....maybe two. Hell, I think maybe the hubster and I need to go out for Cinco de Mayo. This day obviously isn't gonna get any better. I hope everyone else has enjoyed their Mexican holiday!! Here's to happier days tomorrow. Cheers!

Vacay is in 3 weeks. Lord, please let me make it.........

4 comments:

  1. You know? I think it was a bad day all around ... for almost everyone I know. Not that that makes whatever you are going through any better though.

    Hopefully today is better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Bad day all around....the weekend is 2. DAYS. AWAY. Thanks God:) Saturday night, my friend Molly is singing at the Capital with Shane Bridges (if you and the shaggie are wanting to do something different). Today WILL be better:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps, I meant Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie- Thanks sweetie.

    Kik's- We would love too, but we're gonna be out of town for Mother's day. Do you want to come over tomorrow night for Girls & Grey's?? I would LOVE to see you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!