Thursday, January 5, 2012

And the verdict is..........

A healthy heart for my Aaron Mo!!

Ahhh....I can breathe again!!  Let me just say, I wasn't under the impression that something was wrong.  I basically had an echocardiogram done on my bug's heart for simple peace of mind.  And, it was worth every pretty penny!  He does have to go back in two years for another ultrasound since there is now a history of heart disease in our family.  To tell you the truth, it doesn't bother me a bit.  The doctor (who I might add was just a personable, wonderful man) put me at ease as soon as he walked in the door.  He said, "Honey, your son's heart is fine.  He's healthy as a Georgia bulldog!"  I knew at that moment he was good stuff.  Thank you, God.


I celebrated the happy news with my girlfriends over dinner and drinks tonight.  We met at Grit's in Forsyth and I honestly did not want to leave.  I am so blessed to have the most amazing friends in my life, and tonight was no exception.  I decided to put my big girl panties on, and had a bourbon drink for dinner.  Y'all, I am not lying it was the best bourbon drink I've ever had!  It was called the "Porch Swing" and included mint leaves and something else......maybe lemonade??  I dunno.  Definitely not a Mint Julep but better.  I meant to take a picture (Btw, my iphone is basically the best camera I have.  Can anyone recommend any good and FREE photo apps to download?  I'm trying to document more...) but of course forgot.  Guess that means our GNO needs to come sooner than later, right ladies?  Because we "just gotta dance!"


Plus, I've gotta show off the bangs while they're still lookin' good and not a hot mess which I can say for a fact, will happen.  In case you don't know, the bangs and I have a very rocky relationship.    Just like a toxic relationship, I turn to them for comfort during the hard times and dammit, they always let me down.  But I keep coming back for more.......(the saga continues)........

It's 11:28 right now, and while I would LOVE to keep on typing, my brain keeps on wondering off to my room where my DVR holds the latest episode of Grey's.  I've got to find out how Teddy takes the news of Henry's death before I pass out asleep on this keyboard.  Will update tomorrow!

Loves!

~LL

1 comment:

  1. so happy your little muffin is healthy. He's so adorb. Love the picture of him brushing his teeth!

    fyi, I have a new Tumblr - kindredly.tumblr.com. I blog on there from time to time, but I don't think you can leave a comment. I was thinking that I haven't updated any of my old blog friends about it. It's blogging for the lazy folks like me who can't find the inspiration daily. I love that your back at it - keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!