Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sporadic

Alright, let's get down to the gritty.  I know y'all have heard about the Mariah/Nicki throw-down.  Wow.  I am so totally not surprised.  I mean, did AI producers really think those two were going to play nice?  Or maybe that was the plan the whole time..get these two on the show and see who wins.  My money's on Nicki.  I would not mess with her.  She's from the ghet-to.  She hangs out with Lil Wayne and Drake (who's brawling with Chris Brown "at da club."  Way to keep it classy, AI.

And in other random celebrity news, I never thought I would ever say this in my entire life but.....I think Lady Gaga is looking naturally pretty these days.  Check this photo out from People:


Love her as a brunette.  Plus, I'm liking the fact that she's put on a few healthy pounds and looks real.  Go gurl!


And since I'm going with the "this blog is all over the place" theme today, my hub's has a job interview this afternoon for a job where he'll be able to work from home.  Yay!  Please send some good vibes his way- we could really use this opportunity.

Enjoy the rest of your hump day!

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!