Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sweet Sundays

Hey dolls!

Are y'all enjoying your weekend?  No complaints here.  I love Sunday's, but I especially love Sunday's at home with my boys and my sweet puppy girl.

The one thing that's suffered this weekend?  My diet.  Blah.  I have the My Fitness Pal App on my phone, and y'all, that app really is great.  It's so easy to just plug in the amount of calories you consumed at each meal, and it even has a scanner that let's you scan the barcode of the box/package of whatever you're eating without having to plug the calories in manually.  I did SO good last week.  Seriously.  I recorded everything I ate, and managed to stay under 1200 calories each day.....then Friday hit.  Aaron and I were out and about running errands Friday morning, so (I told myself) it was just more convenient to swing through Chick-Fil-A for lunch.  I didn't do horrible (Grilled Chicken Sandwich), but I could have done better (Medium Waffle fries).  For dinner?  Since it was the big Braves game and Adam had a friend over, I thawed out last week's Taco Soup (Delicious and low fat), but topped that off with tortilla chips and Sausage dip (complete with Velveeta Cheese).  Then I added 2 glasses of Riesling on top of that.  Bad, bad girl!

Yesterday, me and one of my besties, Katie, drove up to Atlanta to visit another bestie, Kim.  It was the perfect girls day of shopping, and well, lunching.  We ate at Social Vinings (which by the way is amazeballs), on their outside patio enjoying the perfect weather and warm breeze.  We even indulged in dessert (don't judge), and although my jeans were totally hating my guts, my soul was happy and that's all that mattered.

Afterwards, we did a little sidewalk shopping at some of the precious boutique/antique shoppes in Smyrna.  Check out the loot:

Skull scarf, Silver Chandelier earrings (b/c you just can't have enough), & a Keep Calm & Carry On mini book (love these)

Sorry the picture quality's not great.  Anywho, I am absolutely obsessed with this scarf.  And no, I didn't buy it because I saw Kris Jenner wear it on KUWTK (maybe I was a tad influenced but I would've loved it anyway).  Cannot wait to pair this with a white tee, jeggings, and flats and GO!

Sunday's normally aren't my favorite days, but today has just been exceptionally wonderful.  Besides the 6:30 AM wake-up yell from Aaron Mo, it definitely made it worth it when after putting him in the bed between me and Adam, he grabbed my cheeks and said "Mommy, I wuv you."  Ahhhh......heart grows as big as the Grinch's.  I thought, since we're up early we should go to early church.  Did that happen?  No.  And I'm still feeling a little guilty.  Yes, I do think Aaron should be brought up in a church.  But today, I just wanted to cuddle with my boys and Sophie May, and enjoy an early Mexican lunch (while beating the church crowds- ha!).  

And in other news, I just found out we're going to the beach this week- Whoop!  Just me, Aaron Mo, my mom, and sister.  Only for a few days, and only to St. Simons, but hey- it's the beach!  I'm making a note to take my laptop so I can blog while I'm there.  I always seem to get inspired with my toes in the sand.

I hope you're enjoying your day doing whatever it is that pleases you. 

XOXO,
LL


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!