Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Would you rather??

People finally released the much-anticipated Justin/Jessica wedding pic cover today.  Here it is in all of it's (or should I say Justin's) glory:

Image courtesy of people.com
These are my thoughts:
  • I feel bad for Jessica.  She got the raw end of the deal.  She picked the wrong Mouseketeer!  Hello?!  Ryan G??!  Do I need to break out the "Cry for You" performance??  


  • Another reason I feel bad for Jessica: that hein dress.  Why, why, WHY???  She's so beautiful.  I think a touch of pink (a sash, a pair of shoes, a garter) is great.  A dress dipped in pink?  Too much.  Plus, she's the bride.  It's her day.  Why is he the center of attention?  So not surprising.  Look at her face: she's totally questioning what the hell she's got herself into.
I give it a year, y'all.

Those are my thoughts.  Honestly, I'm just over it.  He hasn't done much for me since 2007.

This guy on the other hand:

Um, yes. (image courtesy of people.com)
 I can only imagine the dramz I will inflict upon myself once he and Eva (biotch that pretty Cuban actress) announce their engagement.  Lots of heavy drinking, no showering, Edy's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream consuming, double features of Murder By Numbers/Crazy, Stupid, Love replaying over and over again.  Adam's seriously going to divorce me.

Which do you prefer?  This?

image courtesy of nypost.com


Or this hotness:

image courtesy of abcnews.go.com

I thought so. ;)

And one more for the road:

image courtesy of blogs.babble.com


Happy Wednesday!

~LL

2 comments:

  1. Did Jessica date Ryan Gosling? I did not know that. For some reason, I just don't really like her. The only person who rocked the pink wedding dress was Gwen Stefani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think she did.....but heck, she might have. She's dated every HWood hottie! I just think (in my opinion anyway) if she was going to date an MMC alum it should have been Ryan. LOVE him.

      As far as Gwen goes: true dat. I really don't think she could look unattractive if she tried.

      Delete

I love to hear from you!