Friday, October 19, 2012

Gotta Get Down for Friday!

Happy Friday! It's the weekend- HOLLA!

Loving this beautiful weather and loving even more the fact that my hubby's home. I am intending on enjoying every second.

Right this minute I'm excited about:

• The Grey's Anatomy comeback. Finally last night, an episode that didn't leave me depressed or the "I-can't-breathe I'm crying so hard" sobfest. Loving the Kepner/Jackson relaysh and loving him & his blue eyes even more.

• House-hunting, but more on that later. ;)

• A bachelorette party, 2 showers, a wedding, and a baby. All in that particular order and all involving 2 of my besties. What a happy time.

• The bangs are finally all the way grown out, y'all! And for all of you that know me, that's a miracle in itself.

• I have a pair of curvy (cuz I gots the curves) skinny jeans in Royal Blue en route from the Loft. What what. Btw, they are having an amazing sale right now.

Alright, that's it for now, lovelies. Chat soon!

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!