Thursday, October 4, 2012

Less Is More

In an attempt to keep things bipartisan (hehe) following the Presidential Debate, today I'm talking nude lips.  Yep, I never thought I'd be discussing how much I love a nude lip but I absolutely do.

I'm a lipstick girl.  Always have been.  I love my pinks, berries, roses, and sometimes reds.  I always have.  I think I've worn lipstick since I was in eighth grade....seriously.  Luckily, my 8th grade experimentation (i.e. brown lipstick- think Kim Kardashian in the KUWTK early years) happened so long ago that there's no evidence of my lapse in judgement.....I don't think there is, anyway.

Anywho, I got a text a couple of months ago from my gorge friend, Heather.  (Her and her hubby are responsible for our adorable header above.  Their company, Graceology Photography, is awesome!)  Heather knows how much I love makeup, and had texted me a picture of a nude lip combo she had purchased at CVS.  Feeling inspired, I bought my own nude combo at Target a couple of days later.

Loreal Colour Riche lipliner in Au Naturel, Loreal Colour Riche lipstick in #800 Fairest Nude, & Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss in #50 Center Stage


It's soft and simple.  I am digging the nude lip for Fall.  Seriously.  InStyle posted a great article about the nude lip, and how pretty it can be- go check it out.  Of course, I'll always love my berries/roses/pinks, but a change can do you good.

I would post a pic, but I'm having a seriously bad hair day (am really wishing my hair would grow out but that's a whole other post for a different day). 

That's my makeup obsession of the day.  MWAH!

~LL



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!