- I'm thankful for my son. My sweet, happy, wild, adventurous, spirited, Thomas the Train-loving two year old. Each day when I hear "Mommy" over that monitor, and I walk into his room and see him grin a huge Sponge Bob smile at me, I know that God gave me the best job on the planet.
- I'm thankful for my hubby. He loves me and our little family so much. He works tirelessly to provide for us. He is the smartest man I know. He is the kindest man I know. I often ask him, "What did you do before we met? It must have been something awful." because, bless his heart, he got stuck with me (ha)!
- To add to that, I'm thankful that my hubby has a great job that allows me to stay home with our son. After going back to work for a very short period of time earlier this year, I realized that being home with our child is where I'm needed. And for that, I'm thankful for the jobs I did have, because had I not taken those positions I would not fully appreciate being able to be a stay-at-home-mama! With all of that being said, yes, if I were to have a great career where I made good money and truly loved what I was doing, I would be thankful for that opportunity. I truly believe everything works out for a reason.
- I'm thankful for parents that offer me and my family all the love and support that we need and my sister- the Tia to my Tamara!
- I'm also thankful for my incredible friends. It's true, the older you get the smaller your circle becomes. However, my circle is beautiful, hilarious, fun, creative, loving, and I could not be more blessed for these relationships.
- I'm thankful for dry shampoo. Without it, my day 2 hair would resemble KStew circa 2009:
|(Image via: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/twilight-series/answers/show/35787/does-anyone-like-kristen-stewarts-new-hair-cut)|
- I'm thankful for: RyGy, ASkars, and JHutch, and (lately) Adam Levine because you make my dreams so, SO sweet.
|(Images courtesy of: thefashionisto.com, fanpop.com, twilightandtruebloodlovers.com, & wordsmoker.com)|
- I'm thankful for weddings because without them we wouldn't have Bachelorette parties and without Bachelorette parties we wouldn't have a good excuse to listen to old-school Kilo Ali and wear feather boa's.
- This week, I'm especially thankful for Mint Oreo Fudge Cremes as I have already consumed 3 of them.