Thursday, November 15, 2012

Twilight Thursday

Tonight is Breaking Dawn premiere night.  I am pumped.  My girlfriends and I are going to the 10 pm showing at Tinseltown and I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with myself for the next 9 hours.  Torturous.  I'm also sad that the whole franchise is over.  Where did the time go?  I remember in late 2008 when everyone was talking about "Twilight."  I just didn't see the appeal.....until I finally picked the book up in December 2008.  Whoa.  At the time I was working as a Financial Aid Counselor at a local college, and in between working and lunching, I read.  I could not put the book down!  Luckily, the staff was given a two-week Christmas holiday, and between Christmas presents/money I was able to buy the next 3 books (which were, I swear, like 500 pages each) and finished the next 3 within 7 days.  That's how crazy I was.  I remember I finished Breaking Dawn New Years Day and I cried.  Horrible.  I had invested so much time and emotions into those damn books that I was depressed when they were over.  That's when the vampire obsession began.  Cut to late 2011, New Years Eve, when I picked up the third book in the Sookie Stackhouse series and the vampire obsession went from this:

(http://robertpattinsonwho.com/?p=8901)






To this:
(http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/alexander-skarsgard?before=1336823750)

You're welcome.


I've totally been stalking the Breaking Dawn premiere photos, and although I'm certain she's a hein witch, KStew has been looking pretty fierce thus far.  Exhibit A:

(http://www.sheknows.com/beauty-and-style/articles/976863/kristen-stewart-at-the-breaking-dawn-premiere)
Here she is in Zuhair Murad at the Los Angeles premiere.  I know critics have been off and on about this dress, but I think she looks stunning.  And (I will probably catch flack) LOVE this dress.  I do.  I think it's fabulous.  And, she has the perfect bod for it.  Somebody super curvy (a' la: Kim K, Sofia V, ME!) couldn't pull it off.  It's made for super skinny, straight people, but hello?!  Girlfriend's got bootay!  I'm impressed.  No wonder RPattycake can't stay away. He's an ass-man.  Taking note.  Moving on.

Here she is at last night's premiere in London.  This is my fave:

(http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2012/11/14/twilight-kristen-stewart-style-breaking-dawn-london/)
She looks hot.  Love the lacy, see-through bodysuit.  This is also designed by Zuhair Murad.  It shows just enough in my opinion.  Looks like the days of this are over.  Thank God. 

Now, off to catch a nap while my baby naps.  Got a big date tonight. ;)

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!