Saturday, November 17, 2012

Just call me Pizza Face

Well, it's official.  I've entered middle school again.  (Disclaimer: this blog entry is all over the place.)

I have 4 zits on my face right this minute.  Wth??  I'm actually down from 5 so I guess it's getting better.  What is going on?

Before I continue, let me give you some background: I'm blessed in that I have pretty good skin.  I rarely break out, and when I do it's like one pesky little pimple and we move on.  This week?  I literally woke up Sunday morning with three zits.  Monday?  I woke up with two more.  Now, Saturday night was a biggie.  I met my future lovah, drank like a fish, and smoked (well more like "pretended" to smoke) 2 cigarettes.  I'm sure my body/skin had no idea how to respond to the smoking, wine/liquor/beer combination since I usually can't drink but one big glass of red wine without passing out within the hour.  However, this crater face I'm sporting is a little ridonk.  I have a blemish underneath my right eye (how did that happen?), one on my cheek (again, how did that happen?), one under my nose, and two on my chin.  I've scrubbed, masked, toned, etc. all week and only one has disappeared.  I even went and bought boxed hair color and turned my whole head into a color that resembles a banana peel (Garnier Honey Butter, my ass) to try to distract from the face and have done nothing but caused more attention to it (and reminded me that when I go blonde I must be tan). 

To sum it all up, I told Adam that I obviously need this for Christmas:

(http://www.dermatologysocal.com/products-page/clarisonic/clarisonic-mia-2-brush/)
This Clarisonic Mia 2.  Thoughts?  Have you used this before?  Is it a miracle performer?

We'll see...


I was going to post yesterday, but I was exhausted from little sleep, and suffering a major love hangover over RPatty after going to see the 10pm screening of Breaking Dawn 2 Thursday night.  The best thing I can say: it was so fabulously cheesy and I loved every second of it!

Enjoy your Saturday!

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!