Monday, November 12, 2012

Baby Showering

Yesterday we celebrated my dear friend, Natalie's, baby boy who is scheduled to arrive January 4th.  Seven (including myself) of Natalie's family and friends, held the shower at the Baily Tebault house in Griffin. 

The shower was wonderful.  Natalie is glowing and gorge.  Everything from the food, guests, and weather were amazing and there was nothing short of pure love, happiness, and excitement over this precious boy.  Here are some pics:

How cute is this cake??

The initials are JDD for sweet James Dailey Davis "Jimmy"

The loot.  And this is before the other 100 presents arrived!

The grub.  Num num num!

One of the mantles.  Do you like my tilted photography?

Here's a shot of me and the beautiful baby mama and another with the hostesses:

Love.

All of the hostesses minus one (we missed you, Jennifer!)

Now we wait.  Natalie has around 7 more weeks to go.  I told her they need to aim for being the first New Years baby so they can make some moolah.  Here's hoping!

~LL

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Nat! She looks fantastic! And Hayley, you're rocking the bangs-back look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girl! That's really the only way my hair looks decent these days. :-/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!