Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A recap & an election

I'm freezing.  Are you?  I gave up on looking decent at 12:45 pm.  Went from jeans and wedges to sweat pants and an old GHS Bears sweat shirt.  So much better.

I couldn't bring myself to recap Walking Dead yesterday because I literally did not know what to say.  I still don't really.  FYI: If you haven't watched WD from this week and don't want to know any spoilers, you probably don't want to read any further......but hey, whatever floats your boat.
  • Lori gave birth and died.  How depressing is that?  I'm sad for Rick, for Carl, and especially for that baby.  What happens now?  She needs her mommy!  Rick killed me.  I felt so bad for Carl, but it seems like he's accepted his role in this new world better than anyone.  Carl usually gets on.my.last.nerve but he handled it like a man.  Rick....I don't even know what to say.  He wasted so much time being angry that he never really reconciled with his wife and now she's gone.  It just all feels so unresolved and hopeless.  
  • T-Dog bit the bullet.  Well, he actually threw himself into a pack of zombies after being bit.  Bless it.  IronE Singleton (T-Dog....or should we say T-Pain) was on Talking Dead after the show and he shed a few tears.  Here's hoping T-Dog gets some work!  Now, where's Carol?
  • Glen and Maggie are obviously still getting it on.  Andrea is so going to hook it up with The Governor.  Who's next?  I vote for Darryl- country boys need loving, too!
That's it.  Next Sunday's episode should be interesting.  As far as Lori goes, I guess they kind've left it open for her to come back since we never saw her get shot on camera.  But, of course, that would totally be far-fetched.  Stranger things have happened...


So today's election day.  I voted a few weeks ago; Adam went and voted today.  It seems like every one's getting out and voting and that's encouraging.  I won't share my politics on my blog because it's not the place, but I will say I'll be so glad when the election is over and I can enjoy Facebook and Twitter again.

Peace out.

~LL

2 comments:

  1. Good call on them leaving it open for Lori to come back. I listen to the Afterbuzz podcasts, and they mentioned that as well. Apparently, in the comics, she gives birth at Woodbury and lives happily ever after. Stranger things HAVE happened, but my personal opinion is that she bit it (unless Carl had a change of heart and wants to see his mom in zombie form). If not, they wouldn't be wasting time letting her bleed out in the boiler room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True dat. I'm just sad. :( Hoping this Sunday's epi doesn't bring back the ugly cry- I can't handle. it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!