Yesterday, Adam and I scored some free last-minute tickets to see the Atlanta Falcons play and other than the two-mile walk to/from our car, we had a blast. My awesome in-laws kept Aaron Mo all day so we could go, and it was some much-needed time away. I am no football fan, nor have I ever claimed to be. However, yesterday I was standing up screaming, jumping up and down, and high-fiving all the other fans around me like I was Falcons Fan Numero Uno. It probably helped that I had three Bud Lights and a serious buzz. I also didn't mind the fact that during breaks in the game they broke out some old school Luda, because hello?! What's better than hearing "Move B--ch" after a touchdown? Classic. We ended the game by getting a funnel cake with powdered sugar AND chocolate syrup on top, which I'm positive blew my calories for the week. It was absolutely worth it.
I think we all know what today is. Walking Dead recap time. Here goes:
- The person on the phone was really Rick's imagination. No big surprise there. I kinda figured in the end it would be "Lori" snapping Rick out of his funk and telling him to get his act together. I think it's safe to say he's back....thoughts?
- I am officially a Michonne fan.....even though she's crazy. As Hell. She saved that box of formula (we all know how expensive that junk is!), and pretended to be a walker with zombie guts splashed all over her. Impressive.
- Can I just say that as long as you don't piss Merle off he's your greatest ally? When are these people gonna learn??
- The Gov'nah and Andrea got it on. Shocker. Single lady in a Zombie Apocalypse- what what!
- Carol is not dead and Daryl saved her. Again....shocker. Are we seeing a parallel (yeah, I just said that) between the Lori/Carl mother/son relationship with Carol/Daryl? I think Daryl thinks of Carol as a mother figure, especially with him telling Carl the story of his mother's death. And again let's just put it out there: Daryl's hot. End of story.
Enjoy your Monday, folks!