HAPPY BELATED 32ND BIRTHDAY, RYAN GOSLING!!!
Now for our Walking Dead recap:
- As if I couldn't be more in love/obsessed with Daryl, he went on a frantic search for formula for baby girl, then rushed back to hold her, feed her, and possibly name her. As Chris Hardwick said on Talking Dead, "I just ovulated."
- Rick is mental. I can't decide if I'm surprised or not. I will say that I'm still quite disturbed over the bloated zombie that consumed Lori; I don't think that picture will ever leave my head.
- Michonne hightailed it out of "Woodbury." Thank God. I really don't think I could have handled another week of that attitude. Girl, chill and go eat a hot dog.
- Governor's walker daughter. O.M.G. I kinda love her. Was it just me or did she calm down when the Governor told her to? Is there still some human lurking around in that zombie brain?
- I heart Merle.
- As a side note, Daryl needs to get rid of the poncho. It's hein.
- Zombie Fight Club? Normally I am anti-Andrea as I find her extremely annoying; however, I did find that whole shindig weird.
Alright, one last thing. Let's appreciate how gorge our Robby Patts looked last night at the Breaking Dawn 2 premiere:
That's my rant for the day.
Oh, and Aaron has Pink Eye. Grreeeatt.
Enjoy your afternoon!