Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday Ramblings

I was so busy yesterday trying to update y'all on celebrity sightings and baby showering, that I forgot to mention one very important thing.........

HAPPY BELATED 32ND BIRTHDAY, RYAN GOSLING!!!
(http://www.ananasamiami.com/2011/01/ryan-gosling-by-mario-testino-for-gq.html)
May all your dreams and wishes come true this year....including dumping Eva Mendes, starring as Christian Grey in 50 Shades, and filming a Drive sequel.  Wait- those are my dreams and wishes! ;)  MUAH!!!


Now for our Walking Dead recap:
  • As if I couldn't be more in love/obsessed with Daryl, he went on a frantic search for formula for baby girl, then rushed back to hold her, feed her, and possibly name her.  As Chris Hardwick said on Talking Dead, "I just ovulated." 
  • Rick is mental.  I can't decide if I'm surprised or not.  I will say that I'm still quite disturbed over the bloated zombie that consumed Lori; I don't think that picture will ever leave my head.
  • Michonne hightailed it out of "Woodbury."  Thank God.  I really don't think I could have handled another week of that attitude.  Girl, chill and go eat a hot dog.
  • Governor's walker daughter.  O.M.G.  I kinda love her.  Was it just me or did she calm down when the Governor told her to?  Is there still some human lurking around in that zombie brain?
  • I heart Merle.  
  • As a side note, Daryl needs to get rid of the poncho.  It's hein.
  • Zombie Fight Club?  Normally I am anti-Andrea as I find her extremely annoying; however, I did find that whole shindig weird.
Okay, something needs to be said so I'm just going to say it.  I'm real stressed by all these people sleeping together in this post-apocalyptic world and their hygiene.   Whenever there is sex involved (Glen and Maggie) all I can think about is, "When did they last bathe?"  I know it's weird but it bothers me.  I mean, have y'all seen them shower since the first season at the CDC?  It seems that while breaking into all these houses they would have found some Bath and Body Works Country Apple shower gel or something, right?


Alright, one last thing.  Let's appreciate how gorge our Robby Patts looked last night at the Breaking Dawn 2 premiere:

Delicious
Word on the street is, KStew's being a biyatch and not letting RPatty touch and/or kiss her.  I say dump her and her cheating arse.  She doesn't deserve him and his amazing head of hair, pretty baby blues, and hot English accent.  Girlfriend is lucky he even took her back.

That's my rant for the day.

Oh, and Aaron has Pink Eye.  Grreeeatt.

Enjoy your afternoon!

~LL

2 comments:

  1. Your Walking Dead recaps are amazing. I love them! Rick is mental, and call me weird, but I kind of didn't mind Daryl's poncho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is he so dirty hot?? I can't even stand it.

    I've been stalking him on Google and I can't decide if he's still "with" Helena Christensen. They have a kid together- his name is Mingus. Mingus Reedus...lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!