Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm baaccckkkkk!!!!

So, after a much-needed hiatus from blogging.........I'm BACK! Woohoo! Blogging friends, I needed a break for a little while. A LOT of things have been going on, but I'm just happy to be doing my thing. For all of the people out there who are reading my blog, thank you for coming back.

Today has been a pretty rough day. My dad left to go BACK overseas again. Instead of Iraq, he will now be in Afghanistan. It sucks. Really sucks. I have literally bawled my eyes out today. I do get to see him one more time before he deploys. Right now, he and his troop are headed to Mississippi for one last month of training before they hit the road. My (smart) mom, rented a condo in Biloxi (yee-haw!) for the first week of June before his final leave for Afghanistan. He will surely be going out with a bang (or maybe a ding-ding-ding.....haha). So, more tears will be shed for my daddy again, but today I am just so proud and honored to be his daughter. Godspeed 1SG Todd & all of the other brave soldiers of HHC 2-121! I love you, dad.

It's good to be back........


My brave dad about to hit the road.....again.....

5 comments:

  1. I am so happy you're back!!! wooooo hoooo!! And I'm sorry to hear about your dad deploying again. He and your family will be in my prayers, for sure! Loves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO freaking glad you’re back!! Sorry to hear about your dad being deployed again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give Ricky and Libby my love. I'm glad you're back toots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lover! I've been waiting on your return and I KNEW it would be a good one :) I've been thinking about you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been missed! And give your dad a little extra squeeze from me! (haha!) He deserves all the hugs in the world for the amazing choice he has made!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!