Monday, April 20, 2009

"I'ma a diva, I'ma I'ma a diva!"

Guess who's going to see Beyonce? Yep. Yours truly. Me and Beyonce in all of her ferosh' glory. Oh my gawd. Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!! One of my BF's got tickets today and texted me with the big news. I decided to celebrate my "bouncing it." "Bouncing it" is my Beyonce dance........except I definitely cannot "bounce it" nearly as good as Ms. Diva, herself. As a matter of fact, the Hayley T Mosely "Bounce" is on my camera, just videotaped around 3 weeks ago. Let's just say my girlfriend, Kim, and I had a leetle too much Merlot a few weeks ago, and decided to perform a dance routine on my treadmill. I (of course) danced to "Diva"; Kim danced to "Get Money" by Notorious B.I.G. We wore sunglasses. Rut-roh. These videos must never be released to the public. We were real confused (and I think a little scared) when we saw these dance videos when we were sober. I'm seriously scared for our children...........

I have a crazy week, friends!! The return of One Tree Hill tonight, shopping with the hub tomorrow night, and Purse Partay' Thursday night (along with the return of Grey's and Private Practice- hells yeah). If you're in need of a knock-off designer purse, clutch, or other accessory, please come on down to the Mosely home in Macon, GA. I would love to have ya! There will be food and spirits involved........
A diva is a female version of a hustla'! (image courtesy of flickr)

1 comment:

I love to hear from you!