Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Uh, yeah, I totally love him too......."

So, today I got a call from my friend Kristen (Hi Kik's!). The following is how our conversation went:

Me: Hiiiiii!
Kristen: Hey, lemme ask you a question?
Me: K.
Kristen: Do you have the Twilight soundtrack?
Me: (Giggle) Yeah, totally. You know I would. I got it off itunes. Why?
Kristen: Well, I was just wondering, is that really Rob Pattinson singing on the soundtrack?
Me: Yep. "Never Think" and Let Me Sign."
Kristen: So, that's really him? I mean, he's the hot guy that smokes cigarettes, hangs out in the bar with a guitar, singing songs like that guy?
Me: Yeah. He's the hot guy that chain smokes, with great hair, that pulls a chair up on the stage, strums his guitar, and is just a little dirty. That guy.
Kristen: Wow. Yeah, I totally love him too.......not Edward Cullen, but Rpatz!!!
Me: Wait till you read the books.........that's all I'm sayin'.
Kristen: Where can we find him?? I mean, can we go to where they're filming and run into him at a random bar??
Me: Uhhh, who are you talking to?? Hell yes.
Kristen: K, well I totally love him now.
Me: Told ya so........

I won't bore you with the whole conversation. I actually would rather not put all of the incredibly dirty things that was said about boyfriend after that last line. Let's just say Rpatz has a new fan.

Your welcome, Kristen.

Image courtesy of flickr.

3 comments:

  1. I mean, really??????? I was totally going to hide the obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hayley...this is kristen fountain. listen, i am totally in the same boat. if i did not have a job, i would be up in canada out at every bar every night looking for the likes of rpattz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KF: Haha! I say let's all just take off & go. It will SO be worth it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!