Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baked Cheetos are da bomb!

I'm dieting and it sucks. I've had to fight the urge every day this week not to swing my little Jeep up in the nearest KFC, and scarf down a breast combo (extra crispy w/ mac & cheese, coleslaw, and a biscuit, with a sweet tea as big as my head). What's wrong with me?? As soon as I say the word diet, I envision Chick-Fil-A sandwiches, McDonald's fries, Panera Bread's bagels (with hazelnut cream cheese), Cracker Barrel pancakes, Dairy Queen's Butterfinger Blizzards.......aaaaahhhhh! I am so bad. Must go eat a string cheese stick........must go eat a string cheese stick..... Anyway, the only thing that's getting me through this "diet" are Baked Cheetos. I forgot how good those things are! Every time I walk into my kitchen I find myself reaching up into the cabinet for just a few......too bad the "just a few" have turned into at least 4 trips since I got home from work. Yeah, this "diet" is totally not going to last.

In other news, does anyone know when Marley and Me is coming to Pay Per View?? I still haven't seen it, and I heard it was a huge "cryfest." Friends, I love anything that's going to make me cry and I know that movie is right up a sista's alley! Ready to lay on my couch, in my PJ's, with a huge glass of wine in hand.

I'm so incredibly boring today..........

3 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better I read that Chickfila is one of the healthiest places to eat =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try not to deprive yourself of food. Eat 3 meals a day, with 2-3 snacks. Snacks being things like cucumber sticks with salsa or carrot sticks.

    If you eat 2 egg whites (not the yolk) for breakfast, a snack, then for lunch something like a salad with chicken, cucumbers, cheese, salsa as the dressing a little bit of sour cream (think Willys), another snack, then a small dinner, you will feel full and be eating healthy. A friend of mine saw a nutritionist a few years ago and this was her diet. Basically she told her that whenever she craved something sweet or salty to give in (in small portions) so that she wouldn’t overindulge. She lost about 50lbs along with exercise. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MK: That does make me feel a little bit better...... ;)

    Vonda: Thanks for the info! I am crazy for cucumber sticks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!