Thursday, April 16, 2009

I heard a dirty rumor today..........

This week has been nothing short of crazy. I feel like there has been so much to do every minute of the day. I haven't even had a chance over the past couple of days to check Perez; now you know some thing's not right! So, I'm going through like 10 pages worth of gossip and I see.....dadadadum......that boyfriend (AKA Rob P) has been hooking up (in real life) with Nikki Reed (AKA Rosalie......AKA Biatch.......kidding!......not really). Word is that they've been "boning." WTF???? I am NOT appreciating this! Girlfriend betta' recognize! I'm being a real psycho so I'm just gonna shut it. I would rather him and Kristen Stewart date anyway........

I ate Chinese food for lunch today (so much for having a nutricious lunch today, Vonda) and I still want to burst. Don't know why I do this to myself. Treadmill here I come!

In other news, my friend Lauren over at Adventures In Babysitting found out she was expecting!! Woohoo! So go show her some L-O-V-E!

I'm out.......promise not to be this boring next time!

1 comment:

I love to hear from you!