Friday, April 24, 2009

Busy Bee

So, my purse party last night was a success. Yay! Around 15 of my friends showed up to partake in the goodness that is: Prada, Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Chanel, and etc. As a prize for being the hostess I got a free bag. And yes ma'am......it's beautiful. Here's a pic:

Not a great picture, but you can see the brown/beige detail and the Coach "C." It kind of reminds me of their Hampton Collection. Not bad for a knock-off, right? I LOVE it.

I have to say that my purse craving for 2009 is now over. My sweet mom bought me a white handbag for summer, and I now feel that the purse collection is finally where it should be. Amen. Anyway, party went great, food was good (if I do say so myself), and now it is FRIDAY. Woohoo!

Tomorrow, I am driving up to Griffin for some highlights, a little Mayfling fun (Griffin's Arts & Crafts shindig- personally, I love it....hehe), and to see a friend of mine who is now an author- how cool is that??!! Her book, Flirtexting, just came out and is super cute. Tomorrow night, the hubster and I will be celebrating my friend, Laura's birthday (Happy Birthday, Laura!). Pink Panty Pull-downs will be involved- Adam's real scared. Sunday, Ashley and I will be scouring DSW for the perfect Gladiator's and Dillards and/or Charlotte Russe for some summer loot. Looking forward to it!

Oh, and I've got to give a shout-out to my old friend, Michelle over at A Huckleberry Over My Persimmon. She is getting married tomorrow!! Congratulations, Chelle- you are going to be a gorgeous bride!!

Now off to the treadmill to make up for the many, many meatballs and buffalo chicken dip that was consumed last night.......uhhhhhh.......

1 comment:

  1. yaaay!! Sounds like a great weekend! Looking forward to Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!