Wednesday, April 29, 2009

blah, blah, blah

Oh my gosh, what a day. Between being super busy at work, to hearing about everything from the Swine Flu to Jon & Kate's marriage troubles, my head is spinning. Can I please just get to Friday afternoon?? The only thing we have planned for the weekend is a baby shower (yes, many of our friends are having babies right now) for our friends, Brandi and Josh. Other than that, the only plans I have are to lay out in the sun, work out, maybe go see a movie, and purchase a new book. I am so looking forward to it. Any reading suggestions??

BTW, I'm a closet Katy Perry fan (Love her), and her new video for "Waking Up In Vegas" is the cutest. I've decided it deserves a blog-worthy mention, so if you're interested go check it out.

Sorry. I'm a complete bore today. Better blogging next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!