Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where did the weekend go??

I can't believe it's already Sunday! Why must the weekend fly by so fast?? Granted, we've been pretty busy with friends this weekend, but I need more time........when is Memorial Day weekend??

Yesterday, I attempted to lay out in my backyard. Let's just say that I'm in desperate need of a tan. I got my thrifty lounge chair (that I got from Kmart- still love that place, btw), the new In Style, and my ipod and I was good to go........for maybe 45 minutes. Between staying wrapped up in my towel whenever the wind blew, and Sophie barking at anything and everything that she saw, I was DONE. So, in a more increased effort for the "Vanessa Hudgens tan," I came in, exfoliated, whipped out my can of Ulta's Bronzing Spray, and went to work. Ummm, didn't really turn out as well as I hoped. Let's just say Charlize Theron (Academy Awards, circa 2004) has nothing on me:

Rut-roh. (Image courtesy of Flickr)

Off to beg my hubby to take me to Cracker Barrel for breakfast........I'm craving some pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!