Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!

It's NYE!!  I'm actually excited for our plans tonight.  We're meeting friends for dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant and then headed back to our friends home for games, drinks, and (I'm sure) a dance party or two.  My sweet parents took Aaron Mo for the night so we can indulge in some much-needed adult time.  I honestly can't remember the last NYE that we got dressed up and went out (that's sad, right?).  Cheers!

So, let's just go ahead and get it out of the way: Kimye's having a beybey.  Celebitchy predicted this last week.  I don't think it's that shocking.  I guess she felt that her clock's ticking and her divorce is dragging, so she might as well get knocked up.  Please God, let this child look like her.  Or Mason.  Or Penelope.  Check out this link for the hilarious twitter reactions to baby Kimye.

What are your resolutions this year?  I have a few.
  • To wear a bikini next summer.  I really, really need for this to happen.  For great beach pictures, of course.  MyFitnessPal app is downloading on my phone as I type...
  • To let go.  Of everything.  To stop worrying about everything.  To pray and trust that God's in control.  To grow closer in my relationship with Him.  To be a better person.  A better mother.  A better wife.  A better friend.  Just be better.
  • To read more. 
  • To blog more.
  • And finally, to stop cutting my hair off. We don't work well together.
Some things I'm looking forward to in 2013???

image via
The return of this guy (well more like True Blood) in June.   I'm sweating right now.


The return of this show next month.  Eeekkk!  Love them.


And of course, I can't talk about 2013 without talking about this...


Aghhhhh!  JHutch!!  Finnick!!!  Too much excitement for me to handle!!!

Is it bad that all of my excitement involves televisions shows and/or movies?  Oh well.


Anyway, from our home to yours...........

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a side note, Aaron got a helmet to use while riding on his "Show-Wheeler" AKA Four Wheeler, and he refuses to take it off. 

~LL

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Happy New Year!

    I think it's incredibly tacky that Kim K got knocked up before her divorce is final. I was kind of hoping she and Kanye would call it quits too..I just don't like that guy. Whatever...at least they both have more money than they know what to do with, so when they split, the baby will be taken care of.

    So pumped for S2 of Girls in a couple of weeks!!!!!

    Please, let's get together soon. Seriously. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhhh, I totally agree. He's just.....terrible. I mean, the girl is gorge. She could've picked any H'Wood hottie to knock her up AFTER the D was finalized. But yes, they are both loaded so the beybey will be fine. He/she will prob just get passed on to Kourtney and her brood!

      Let's nail down a date, girlfriend! I'm ready!!

      Delete

I love to hear from you!