Thursday, December 20, 2012

What is Santa bringing YOU??

I cannot believe Christmas is only 5 days away.  Heck, Christmas Eve is only 4 days away and it's almost as big of a deal as Christmas day is!  I was just talking to my sister-in-law on the phone about who's bringing what to our family gathering Monday, and we both agree that it doesn't really feel like Christmas.  With all of the turmoil and devastation of last week, it's been a very difficult week for many.  Hopefully, I'll get into more of the "Christmas spirit" over the next few days.  In the meantime, I'm excited about giving (and of course, receiving).  Of course, the real reason for Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus, and I've been reading the Christmas story to Aaron this week so he can somewhat understand.  However, he sees Christmas presents and his eyes light up with excitement.  I can't help but be excited for him.  I'm excited, too.  I mean, what time of the year (besides your birthday) can you tell people what you want?  Sooo....without further ado, here's my ultimate wish list.  Hope I've been good this year!

The Naked 2 palette.  Dying.  Obsessed.  All those pretty colors.....all the different combinations......all the different looks....agh!  Love.it.  Ashley over at Kindredly had this on her "wants" list a few weeks back and I followed suit.  It's just too fabulous not to!  Luckily I was able to send this palette via my +Sephora app to my mother-in-law.  Fingers crossed!

 Mix No. 6 Orion Wedge Boot.  I was online shopping at DSW for Riding Boots and found these instead.  I can't resist a heel....or in this case a wedge.  The color is "cognac" so I can wear it with both brown and black....hopefully!

An ifinity scarf.  I wear a scarf as much as possible.  In fact, most every day.  Since my daily attire usually involves jeans, jeggings, or leggings, tunics or tees, and boots/flats I need something to make me feel better about myself when my biggest outing of the day is a trip to the McDonalds playground.  A'la: a scarf!  And since I basically have worn out the whole loop the scarf through the hole, tie it in a knot look, I needed something different.  That's where the infinity scarf comes in!  All you do is put it around your neck, make a figure 8, and, VOILA- a chic, new way to wear the scarf begins!  The one above is from Target.


The Clarisonic Mia 2.  I don't know what it is, but ever since I've turned 30, my body has gone into pre-puberty wack-out mode.  My hair is greasier than ever, as well as my face.  I've had more zits on my mug in the past 4 months than I've had in the past 4 years!  I've done everything: brought the mildest face wash on the market (Cetaphil) and alternated that with an apricot scrub every other day; that didn't work.  Bought the expensive Mary Kay Timewise cleanser; that didn't work.  I'm over it.  After doing my research I decided this might be the answer to all my face woes.  And yes, I've made sure Santa (AKA Adam) is giving me this as I've already ordered it for myself.  Here's to hoping and wishing it all works as planned!

Now you tell me, what's on your wish list??

~LL




1 comment:

  1. ahhhh!! i still haven't done a Christmas wishlist for this year! i hope you get that Naked2 palette! it is SO worth it! i have the original and this one and i pick up Naked2 pretty much daily! there's also a new "naked basics" palette out that's all matte with 5 or 6 colors, $27!! now i gotta have that one, too! lol :) see you monday!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!