Monday, March 21, 2011

Lots of updates!

I really cannot believe that I have not blogged since November.  Shame on me!  I assure you, the neglect was not intended; life really has been super busy and hectic over the last 5 months.  

First things first, we moved.  Yep, the hubs, baby boy, Sophie May, and I packed up our things and moved into a precious home in Griffin.  We love our home, and are happy to be in such a great neighborhood.  The roads are lined in Perennials and Cherry Blossoms, and I am thoroughly enjoying the fact that I can pop Aaron into his stroller and take a thirty minute walk without having to worry about crazy traffic.  This is such a sweet time for us, as Aaron turned one last Thursday, and we are literally in awe at how much he changes and grows every day.  Life is good.

While we love our home, and the fact that my parents and good friends are here, we miss Macon.  Although, again, we're happy to be in Griffin, I cannot say for a fact that we we will be here next year.  Although this is a great place to raise a family, our roots began in Macon, and they might just stay there.  I know you're probably thinking , "Why did you move, if you didn't really want to leave?"  Believe me, I have questioned myself plenty of times, but I truly feel that this move to Griffin was is essential.  And who knows, we could be here for the next few years; however, we still own our home in Macon (as we have a tenant living there currently), so there's still a big chance we could be back.......guess we'll have to see what the future holds for the Mosely clan.....

Through many discussions with my husband, and lots of prayer, I have decided to go back to school......for Nursing.  My B.A. in Communications has led me to some great jobs, but not a career.  After having Aaron last March, I put my career aspirations on hold to be the best mama I could be to my lil' gentleman.  While this past year of being a stay-at-home mom has been wonderful, awful, exciting, boring, sweet, nerve-wracking, but most of all, precious, I am ready to revisit plans for my vocation.  I have applied to a couple of different schools, and am awaiting the next step.  We shall see.....

All in all, it's been an eye-opening last few months.  The one thing that I can count on at the end of every day is the love I have for my two boys.  My husband has been my rock through thick and thin, and I honestly do not know what I would ever do without him.  My lil' cowboy, well, words cannot even explain the magnitude of love that I have for him.  I thank God every day for blessing me so abundantly. :)

Before I end this post I have two shout-outs to make:

To my sister- The blog is back in business, and you and your wedding will probably be discussed quite often as time is winding down to less than 8 months (yay!).  I will refrain from posting anything negative as you are my sister whom I love with my whole heart, and the fact that you would probably kick my ass if I did.  Here, here, to you, my beautiful baby sister!  I love you, and I am so incredibly happy for you and "Unca D!"  Cheers!

Congrats go out to Michelle at Huckleberry Over my Persimmon, as she just gave birth to a beautiful, sweet, baby girl!  Love you, Chelle-belle.

That's it for now.  I'm officially back. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hayley! So glad you are back! I missed you, love!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!