Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Desperate Housewife

Today, I officially entered the ranks and am now officiated into the stay-at-home mom's club......I cleaned poop out of the tub.  YUCK!!  If you happen to be eating right now, I'm sorry.  I just can't get over it.  I had to post this, and I didn't want to be the weird person on Facebook posting a status update about effin' poop.  So, there it is.  I literally screamed when I saw it; whipped Aaron out of the tub, threw clothes on his little chunky body AND brushed hair in 3 minutes, before entering the war zone.  Gagging, gagging, and more gagging later, the tub has been properly scalded with hot water and bleach, and I cannot even think about lunch.  This is the type of day where a sista needs some help!!

Onto more fun and not-so-gross things.  My girlfriends and I threw a Bridal Shower for one of my besties, Natalie, at my humble abode.  It turned out really well if I do say so myself.  Here are a few pics:

Hostesses & Bride

Lovely


Yum-yums!

Delish



Nat's wedding is May 28th, and it's going to be wonderful.  So happy for you, Nat-Nat!


Between getting ready for not only Nat's wedding, but my sister's, and with bikini season looming over me, I have finally gotten back into a workout routine- thank God.  After spending 40 minutes on the treadmill and elliptical yesterday, I feel that I'm starting to get back into the zone.  Now, if these ugly clouds will move out of the way and let some warm sunshine in, me and Aaron's stroller walks can resume. 

And one last thought, did y'all see Brit-Brit on GMA this morning?  Can we say hot mess??!

~LL

1 comment:

  1. ahh yes i saw brit on GMA and TOTALY hot mess! love your blog girl :) cute posts! have a wonderful sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!